About the Role
- New role
- Help to facilitate transformation in this vital service
- Will suit an experienced fund raiser and relationship builder
- Flexible and friendly working environment
We are a predominantly volunteer based organisation, with our highly trained volunteers using their own lived experience to support others. Since 1978, we have helped change the lives of thousands of Victorians. Now we want you to help us secure the future for those who need and use TCF services.
Using your previous experience of successfully developing on-going revenue streams for NFP’s. through grants, sponsorships and building sustained relationships, you will quickly add value for our members. The revenue and partnerships that you develop will foster our existing programs and help develop new programs to meet the needs of grieving families of all ages.
Reporting to the CEO, you will hit the ground running using your existing networks. It is expected that the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- a successful history of profitable revenue development
- a proven ability to write successful grants – both individually and as a part of a team
- exposure to a broad range of revenue development opportunities
- an innovative and ethical approach
- proven ability to work with a small and multi-disciplined team
Above all, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a real empathy to the nature of our work and of the feelings of TCF members.
About the Organisation
TCF provides support to grieving parents, siblings and grandparents, to help them rebuild their emotional and mental strength. We do this by offering assistance through mutual self-help, peer support, using such things as: support groups, a 24/7 grief support line, internet-based support and educational services.
Apply for this Job
To apply, please send your application (including remuneration expectations) to:
Please quote in application: Community Development Officer via Pro Bono Australia.