About the Role
The role will support the CEO in a range of governance areas including risk management and a range of Operational areas including management of organisational policy, property, contracts; and HR. In addition it will provide support for the Managers of Divisions.
OTA provides flexible work options and an attractive salary package including salary packaging.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• Previous senior management experience and demonstrable leadership skills in similar roles or of similar functions
• Sound knowledge of the not-for-profit / community and public sectors and/or membership-based/peak body organisations
• An understanding of and commitment to OTA organisational values
• Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and maintaining partnerships, strategic relationships and collaborative projects with diverse stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring staff with diverse backgrounds and professional experience.
• Demonstrated ability in budget management and developing business proposals
• Demonstrable experience in operational functions such as Risk management; HR; Policy development; Contract management;
• Tertiary or post-graduate qualifications in Business Management, Law, Commerce, or other relevant discipline
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Ability to manage and prioritise a range of responsibilities and work to deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in a range of governance activities and ability to prepare and present reports to Boards and government agencies
• Demonstrated ability to assess, monitor and manage organisational risk
• An adaptive leadership style that can flex to suit the needs of the organisation and support growth in OTA employees
• Completer finisher
• Attention to detail
About the Organisation
Occupational Therapy Australia is seeking applications from experienced managers in the non-profit sector interested in fulfilling a new leadership role, that of Deputy CEO / Chief Operating Officer.
Occupational Therapy Australia is the peak professional association for occupational therapists in Australia. It is a non-profit public company limited by guarantee.
The position exists to provide leadership to Occupational Therapy Australia notably in the areas pertaining to governance, operations and support for Managers providing services in the States/ Territories (Divisions).
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9415 2900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Deputy CEO / Chief Operating Officer via Pro Bono Australia.