About the Role
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Exceptional location in our Melbourne CBD office
- Permanent full time position
Bush Heritage Australia, a national leader in landscape-scale conservation, is seeking a Digital Marketing and Regular Giving Officer.
After successfully growing our community of supporters we need the skills of a customer-oriented Digital Marketing and Regular Giving Officer to help us engage them for the long term. This exciting role is responsible for implementing digital marketing and regular giving programs at Bush Heritage Australia to increase income from existing and new supporters. Key channels include, email, social media and website, direct mail and telemarketing.
If you have a passion for conservation, a commitment to working collaboratively and you want to make a real difference in protecting our natural environment, then this is the role for you!
This role sits in the Marketing and Fundraising team based in Melbourne.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Understanding of email marketing, social media and digital tracking and analytics tools
- Ability to use bulk email systems and experience as a front-end user of CRM/CMS systems
- Experience in implementing projects in a fundraising or consumer sales environment
- Administrative and computer competencies, including using Excel to manipulate and analyse data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to write great fundraising copy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Support for the values and objectives of Bush Heritage Australia
About the Organisation
Our vision of Healthy Country, protected forever sees us where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. With the help of our donors, we protect and help manage 6.2 million hectares of land across the country. In our mission to return the bush to good health, we provide habitat for more than 5,800 native species, including at least 235 threatened species. Two proven approaches underline what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with others, including Traditional Owners, to achieve key conservation outcomes.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing & Regular Giving Officer via Pro Bono Australia.