About the Role
- Excellent opportunity with a leading national organisation
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a dedicated team of professionals
- Full-time position for up to 2 years
- Competitive remuneration package including 10.5% super, salary sacrifice and packaging options
The National Rural Health Alliance (the Alliance) is seeking to appoint a Director, Communications and Media Liaison with strong writing and contemporary communication skills to lead the Alliance’s communication and media activities.
You will manage the Alliance’s communications with stakeholders, including using its website, social media, events and through the production of publications and branding.
The role will assist the Chief Executive to engage with key stakeholders, including Council member bodies and external partner organisations in an inclusive and constructive manner. The key requirements of the position include:
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active and anticipate and prepare for communications and media activities which help facilitate achievement of the Alliance’s purpose and objectives
- Experience in communications and/or corporate affairs within a funded service and/or public-sector context.
- Contemporary knowledge and experience in the effective use of digital/social media
- High-level communication skills with proven ability to work as a member of a small team, as well as with governments, departments and other external organisations and suppliers.
- High-level writing skills including writing/editing copy for printed and digital material, internal and external materials.
- Demonstrated capacity to interpret specialist information and present it so it can be understood by all providers and participants in health care.
Ideally you will have experience in the not for profit sector, or similar. You’ll be joining a small team so will be willing to pitch in to ensure the job gets done. You will thrive with challenges and be excited about the opportunity to manage our communication and media strategy.
About the Organisation
The National Rural Health Alliance Ltd is Australia's peak representative and advocacy body for rural and remote health. The Alliance works closely with 34-member organisations to align resources to the achievement of better health.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director, Communications and Media Liaison via Pro Bono Australia.