About the Role
The Marketing and Communication Unit (MCU) takes the lead in developing strategies and relationships to build the UTS brand in order to achieve its desired prominence in the market place. Within MCU, the Brand Strategy and Engagement team collaborates with university stakeholders to manage and evolve the UTS brand, lead product and marketplace research, measure and improve audience experience and deliver best-practice digital-age experiential engagement.
The Events and Brand Partnerships Manager is responsible for the conceptualisation, development, implementation and review of events, brand activations and event strategies. With a strong focus on strategic advice, planning and successful project delivery this role is also responsible for increasing the effective use of experiential activities and events to showcase UTS teaching and learning, research, industry links and other priority strategic initiatives and activities.
- Develop an Event Framework to maximise effective use of resources and to streamline processes
- Ideation, production, delivery and review of events which reflect the UTS brand drivers and are informed by the UTS Content Strategy
- Lead the consultation, development, implementation and review of an Events Framework to ensure the strategic alignment of experiential activities, the effective use of resources and streamlined processes
- Manage and motivate the Event and Brand Partnerships team and ensure effective utilisation of resources
Main skills/experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategies that foster collaboration and deliver best-practice in events and brand partnership development
- Expert stakeholder management skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- Strong project management and implementation skills, including financial and budget management, process development and documentation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team to work collaboratively towards a common goal
Base Salary Range: $97,367 to $110,890 pa (HEW 8)
This role attracts 17% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This appointment will be on a continuing basis.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Recruitment at UTS
Phone : 02 9514 1080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events and Brand Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.