About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader Learning for Life and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will help manage and deliver one of our most valuable programs – Learning for Life. The role involves planning and implementing The Smith Family Scholarships and family support. You will maintain key relationships with a range of stakeholders, including families on the program, partner schools, community groups and volunteers. You will also be responsible for reporting and tracking the progress and attendance of the students, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
The Family Partnerships Coordinator role involves:
• Planning and implementing The Smith Family scholarships and family support
• Enhancing relationships with key people in schools to positively impact on attendance and school completion rates
• Contacting scholarship families to promote programs being delivered and inviting them to participate
• Working with students and families to maximise school attendance
• Ensuring excellent data management to support scholarship students
• Sourcing students and families for a media opportunity
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Family Partnerships Coordinators. Our successful candidate will have the following:
• High level interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills (including computer literacy, data entry and time management)
• Proven experience in establishing and maintaining relevant partnerships
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with challenging situations and people
• Hold a current driver’s licence
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to delivery strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are now seeking a Family Partnerships Co-ordinator to join our growing team.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.