About the Role
- International environmental organisation conserving Earth’s natural resources and beauty
- Would suit a Fundraising Manager whose expertise is leading face to face programs
- 18 month contract; flexible working arrangements
Reporting to the Fundraising Director, you will manage all aspects of the supporter fundraising program, including strategy development and day to day management of the acquisition, cultivation and retention of donors.
Specifically you will;
- Lead and manage acquisition and retention activities for the face to face program
- Manage external suppliers – such as telemarketing and face to face vendors
- Oversee the implementation of the telemarketing campaigns
- Develop creative content and compelling cases for support
- Utilise digital and social media to support fundraising activities
- Measure results and report on plans and programs
This is a highly autonomous role suited to an experienced Fundraiser who is looking for the opportunity to manage their own program through a period of growth.
Regular giving is the key focus of this role and requires experience managing a face to face program, telemarketing, direct mail, digital and peer to peer fundraising.
A working knowledge of Raisers Edge is highly desirable.
About the Organisation
Formed in the US in 1951, The Nature Conservancy is an International environmental organisation conserving Earth’s lands and waters on which all life depends. Working across 72 countries, they are currently collaborating with a wide array of partners to conserve more than 127 million hectares of Australia’s lands and waters.
Apply for this Job
If you want to work for a global conservation organisation currently doubling in size please submit your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34044 or phone Emma Adams or Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.