About the Role
- International development agency, making a lasting difference to children living in poverty
- Manage relationships with suppliers, recruiting for child sponsors and regular donors
- Would suit candidates from a face to face fundraising, direct sales or telemarketing background
The Fundraising Officer will play a vital role within the overall marketing team, to grow the organisations three regular giving programs, including child sponsorship from new and existing supporters via face to face and telemarketing programs. This role is also responsible for regular giving retention activities including, upgrades, conversion and reactivation calling. Additionally, you will assist in:
- Building and maintaining solid and professional working relationships with all suppliers
- Monitoring performance of suppliers, proposing and implementing tactical and strategic changes
- Providing training, ensuring suppliers have up to date, relevant program and training collateral
Ideally you have similar experience in a NFP or agency. Otherwise you are leading a team of successful telemarketers, face to face / street fundraisers or direct sales teams. You will have demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Effective relationship management
- Developing innovative ideas to create measurable program improvements
- Tracking program/team performance, reporting activity, targets and results
About the Organisation
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change.
It supports long-term community development and promotes children’s rights in countries such as Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos, Timor Leste and Myanmar. They work in partnership with ChildFund Alliance to deliver programs throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
These programs are funded by monthly sponsorship contributions, major gifts, bequests, grants, donations and other revenue.
Benefits and Culture
- Work towards enabling every child to have a safe and happy childhood
- Working with a successful, supportive and innovative team
- Located in Surry Hills, Sydney, close to public transport
Apply for this Job
Use your fundraising and relationship building knowledge to enable children to say ‘I am safe, I am educated, I am heard and I have a future’. Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #34005. Alternatively please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer – Regular Giving via Pro Bono Australia.