About the Role
Lower North Shore Community Transport Incorporated is looking for an experienced business manager to drive the organisation’s growth in the next three years. You will be a results oriented person with demonstrated achievements in delivering business plan outcomes. You will also have significant experience in leading and motivating a team in a performance based culture.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sound management of financial & physical assets.
- Staff recruitment, development and performance management.
- Championing the business, promoting an inclusive environment & increasing community awareness.
- Developing & implementing strategies for delivering services to community.
- Identifying & evaluating new business opportunities to ensure sustainability.
- Expanding productive relationships with key community, corporate and government enterprises.
It is essential that you possess:
- Postgraduate qualifications in an appropriate discipline or equivalent formal studies in management.
- Experience in a senior management role.
- Ability to prepare monthly Board reports on the organisation’s performance.
- Strong business acumen and financial management experience. Experience using MYOB is desirable.
As you will be working closely with the Management Committee, AICD qualifications or similar will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
David Goodenough - President
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager via Pro Bono Australia.