About the Role
The Head of Corporate development builds and maintains relationships with partners securing financial contributions that support the implementation of a range of strategic research programs/services. The role is responsible for developing a network of strategic corporate funders to provide a sustainable pipeline of revenue & to ensure the successful achievement of agreed income targets.
Revenue Generation. Collaborate internally developing & implementing strategies to maximise corporate revenue
Stakeholder Engagement. Communicate compelling cases to support the attraction & engagement of existing and new partners
Leadership & Management. Inspiring and motivating team members ensuring revenue targets are reached
Reporting & Documentation. Prepare compelling reports for corporate partners to ensure the satisfactory acquittal of funding & to increase and secure ongoing funding
- Demonstrated experience successfully securing corporate partnerships & managing a corporate partnership program and team
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience in developing corporate collateral
- Ability to secure face to face meetings with decision makers & finalise partnership agreements
About the Organisation
- Large well respected brand
- Great opportunity to make a difference
- Key role
Our client is an independent charity whose purpose is to reduce premature death & suffering from heart, stroke, and blood vessel disease encouraging Australians to lead healthier lifestyles & encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their health
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Corporate Development via Pro Bono Australia.