About the Role
- Sydney or Brisbane location
- One-year, fixed term contract
- Newly created role
In this full time, fixed term position (12 months) based in either our Sydney or Brisbane office, your primary function will be to support agencies and client organisations to successfully implement effective programs, practices and service models.
Reporting to the Senior Advisor, Implementation, you will provide consultation, training and post-training support, facilitate local implementation teams, carry out field observations, and support the establishment and operation of continuo us quality assurance mechanisms. You will also contribute to project management, research activities and publications depending on the nature of the projects allocated.
- Lead a diverse range of activities that result in the development and implementation of effective programs, practices and service models
- Conduct knowledge exchange, project planning and implementation activities
- Work with the team to prepare tenders, reports and grant submissions
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong philosophical commitment to the scientist-practitioner model
- Master’s level qualification in a relevant field (e.g. psychology, social work, teaching, nursing)
- Prior experience providing community-based and home-based service delivery using evidence-based and/or empirically supported interventions to treatment
- Clinical competence in family therapy, behaviour therapy, child development and parenting interventions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a wide range of professionals
- Skills in facilitating professional development and/or training events
- High-level written and verbal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Agile work environment with flexible work arrangements
- Flexibility in working hours to promote work / life balance
- Competitive salary reflective of skills and experience
About the Organisation
The Centre for Evidence and Implementation (CEI) is an intermediary organisation positioned between the domains of policy, research and practice within child, youth and family services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to achieve the most desirable life outcomes for children, families and communities through informed use of evidence in practice, programming and policy.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Implementation Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.