About the Role
Develop, implement and evaluate a major gifts strategy and annual business plans to grow revenue. The strategy will include the roll out of a new prospects methodology to identify current prospects and build a pipeline of long term revenue growth.
Personally manage a portfolio of major donors and steward them through the fundraising lifecycle.
Provide training and support to state and territory major gifts team members
Work closely with Marketing and Communications and Research teams to develop compelling case studies and collateral to support the Major Gifts Program.
The Major Gifts Manager will be supported by a Major Gifts Coordinator
The successful Major Gifts Manager will have:
- Track record of success in the development and execution of a Major Gifts (or similar) strategy
- A history of achievement in fundraising, sales or business development requiring ‘big ticket asks’ ($50,000 +)
- A passion for data analysis enabling research, profiling and qualifying major gift prospects
- High level ability to influence, build and maintain relationships, with internal and external stakeholders across Australia
- Knowledge of Australia’s high net worth individuals, families and philanthropists including trusts and foundations
- Knowledge of national fundraising legislation
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, business development
- Current right to work in Australia
- Ability to undertake interstate travel
About the Organisation
- National For Purpose Organisation
- Newly established senior management role
- Support a national team
- Location – Sydney
The Major Gifts Manager is a newly established senior management position that will lead to the development and coordination of the national major gifts function including implementation of a new prospect methodology.
The organisation describes a major gift as a donation of $50,000+ from an individual, family or philanthropist including trusts and foundations.
The ‘purpose’ is compelling and focussed on improvement of health and quality of life!
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this Senior Management Opportunity: Forward your 3-4 page CV with cover note to Patrick Cameron, Associate, 360HR email@example.com or phone Patrick for a confidential discussion on 0412 299 776
Please quote in application: Major Gifts Manager via Pro Bono Australia.