About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing / Communications professional to join a fast-growing, innovative and successful NFP reporting to the CEO.
As the Marketing and Partnerships Manager at Woodville Alliance you will be at the forefront of the development of strategic marketing / communications plans across the organisation. You will call upon your extensive marketing experience to develop, implement and monitor a diverse range of marketing initiatives including the development of partnerships with external stakeholders and seeking fundraising opportunities.
- Valuable contribution to the WA Leadership Team, working across all lines of our business and collaborating with the team to ensure WA continues grow and be the service of choice for our clients.
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing plans to effectively raise awareness and promote WA’s services.
- Successful implementation of marketing and corporate partnership activities that will generate increased revenue and resourcing of the organisation.
- Social media marketing and website maintenance / design as well as developing marketing material across the organisation.
- Comprehensive analysis of organisational competitors and identification of partnership opportunities.
- You will also use your experience as a strong and respected leader to coach, develop and mentor a small team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and a strong communications or media background with experience in corporate stakeholder development. (minimum five years)
- Ability to lead and implement strategic communication and media plans.
- Experience in developing corporate and philanthropic partnerships to create new sources of support, revenue and resources
- Experience in lead a marketing team and managing staff
About the Organisation
Woodville Alliance (WA) is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Western Sydney and working primarily in Fairfield, Bankstown, Auburn and Liverpool. We have operated for over twenty years and provide a broad range of children's, family, youth, mental health, disability and early intervention services. Further details regarding our services can be found on our website: http://www.woodville.org.au/ Our organisational vision and mission focus on social justice and working in partnership with our community. Our values include empowerment, empathy, compassion and innovation.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9722 5200
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.