About the Role
- International environmental organisation conserving Earth’s natural resources and beauty
- Use your database management skills to support and enhance fundraising systems
- Contract position, potentially for 12 months based on business needs
The Operations and Data Manager is responsible for developing and managing data processes between the fundraising systems that support and enhance the supporter fundraising program.
TNC currently have 60, 000 + supporters on their database. Using Raisers Edge you will ensure that the database is properly maintained and perform technical analyst activities that provide insight into how to enhance their systems for gift processing and their fundraising channels which include face-to-face, digital, direct mail and telemarketing.
You will oversee all aspects of program reporting and analysis, including modelling, data enhancements and data processing to improve key performance metrics of the Supporter program. You will also work in partnership with and manage our external gift processing vendor.
This highly collaborative role would suit you if you are technical and skilled in the management of data but also have excellent communication skills that enable you to collaborate with teams and external vendors to drive performance.
Specifically you will have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in information/data management or relevant qualification
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge database or a similar CRM system
- Experience generating reports, and analysing and interpreting data
- An ability to use data to provide insight and recommendations to a team on processing and fundraising aspects
- Experience managing external suppliers fostering accountability
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively
This is a contract position, potentially for 12 months based on business needs. Should the contract be terminated earlier, you will be provided with a minimum a two-week notice period.
About the Organisation
Formed in the US in 1951, The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is an International environmental organisation conserving Earth’s lands and waters on which all life depends. Working across 72 countries, they are currently collaborating with a wide array of partners to conserve more than 127 million hectares of Australia’s lands and waters.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations and Data Manager via Pro Bono Australia.