About the Role
OzChild’s are looking for a Psychologist looking to take their career to the next step and join our Multi-Systemic Therapy – Child Abuse and Neglect team based in Campbelltown, New South Wales, as a Senior Supervisor.
- Based in Campbelltown
- Senior role as part of an internationally acclaimed program (MST-CAN)
Annual Salary $120,000 + 9.5% Super
Psychologists/Therapist at OzChild:
MST-CAN is an internationally recognized program for families who have come to the recent attention of child protection services due to physical abuse and/or neglect. This program is designed to treat 6-17 year olds and their families to reduce risk of entering out-of-home care. It has proven to keep them together, ensure children and young people are safe, prevent abuse and neglect, and reduce mental health difficulties experienced by adults and children.
As MST-CAN Program Supervisor you will be part of an ambitious organisation that is leading and influencing sector change. You will ensure the successful delivery of Multisystemic Therapy – Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) to children, young people and their families in the MacArthur/Ingleburn area. You will have supervision of Psychologists, Therapists, Psychiatrists, family support workers and resourcers.
You will have:
- Masters level registered Psychologist or Psychologist with doctoral qualification
- Previous experience in the child and family welfare field
- A working understanding of the culture and strengths of the families within
the MST-CAN population
- Able to provide group supervision, and individual supervision as needed, to ensure effective implementation of MST-CAN treatment and adherence to MST principles
- Knowledge of Child Protection issues in relation to children “at risk”
(Please refer to the position description for further details)
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and skills development
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual Salary $120,000 + 9.5% Super
- Full time role
About the Organisation
For over 165 years, OzChild has been committed to the protection of Australia's most vulnerable children and families. Our purpose is to support vulnerable children and young people by preventing abuse and neglect, providing healing and strengthening families.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Supervisor, Multisystemic Therapy-Child Abuse and Neglect via Pro Bono Australia.