About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader Learning for Life and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will help manage and deliver one of our most valuable programs – Learning for Life. The role involves planning and implementing The Smith Family program suite. You will maintain key relationships with a range of stakeholders, including families on the program, partner schools, community groups and volunteers. You will also be responsible for reporting and tracking student participation and outcomes, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
The Programs Coordinator role involves:
• Planning and facilitating the delivery of The Smith Family program suite
• Working closely with team members to identify the needs of families, students schools and community to determine program fit
• Maintaining key relationships with a range of stakeholders including families and students, partner schools, community groups and volunteers
• Reporting and tracking program and target progress and maintaining program data
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Programs Coordinators. Our successful candidate will have the following:
• High level interpersonal and communication skills
• Program facilitation experience
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills (including computer literacy, data entry and time management)
• Proven experience in establishing and maintaining relevant partnerships
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with challenging situations and people
• Hold a current driver’s licence
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to delivery strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
“Please outline the skills, attributes and experience you have that would ensure your success in the Programs Coordinator role.”
To Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org. You may view the position description at https://www.thesmithfamily.com.au/au/get-involved/jobs . For any other information, please contact Jacqui Blincoe on 0481 916059.
Closing date: 26 February 2018
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Please quote in application: Programs Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.