About the Role
- Join Australia’s Number 1 university
- BI support and analysis to the fundraising team
- PL-SQL or T-SQL Master level role
You will support the activities of the Advancement Office’s Regular Giving team with the generation of descriptive, diagnostic and predictive reports and insights and providing suggestions to improve practices and produce growth.
You will focus on developing and utilising data amalgamation and enrichment techniques to perform deep dive analytics, and you will consult with and advise the team to help them achieve complex market segmentation outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- extracting data for use in contact lists, data analysis, benchmarking studies, behaviour modelling and determining segmentation methods;
- generating insights and reports into Regular Giving initiatives, including developing analytical reports to show trends, patterns, correlations and outliers to increase philanthropic support; performing Quality Assurance checks;
- developing predictive analytic models to predict stakeholder behaviour; and
- providing advice on stakeholder audiences and segmentation methods.
Experience and skills required:
- Master practitioner level experience in using PL-SQL and/or T-SQL within an Oracle environment to develop reports; and
- a demonstrated track record of providing advice on business practice and productivity improvement based on report and data analysis.
You also have
- a working knowledge of BI tools (such as Microsoft BI, COGNOS, Oracle BI) and data visualisations such as using Power BI or Tableau; and
- experience in user acceptance testing and data auditing.
Skills in propensity modelling will be highly regarded, as will experience in the higher education or not-for-profit sectors.
About the Organisation
The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 university in Australia and among the leading universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education and numerous other world reputational rankings. With a tradition of excellence in teaching and research, it is at the forefront of higher education in the Asia-Pacific region and internationally.
The University of Melbourne's Advancement Office fosters and maximises mutually beneficial relationships between the University and its alumni, friends and benefactors.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Reporting Analyst – Regular Giving via Pro Bono Australia.