About the Role
• Bring your evaluation expertise to two high profile public communication programs
• Full time fixed term position until 30 June 2019 – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Research and Evaluation Officer to join CBRC, focused on the evaluation of two of CCV’s high profile public communication programs – SunSmart and Quit. Reporting to the Research and Evaluation Manager, your role is to:
• Contribute to research and evaluation activities for the SunSmart and Quit Victoria programs located in CCV’s Prevention Division
• Develop and implement evaluation surveys and studies
• Contribute to research and evaluation advice to inform SunSmart and Quit program direction
• Undertake data analysis and contribute to evaluation reporting and other published output
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A degree in psychology, social sciences, public health, or a related discipline AND at least 2 years’ experience in program evaluation or research.
• Understanding of survey research methodology and study design for behavioural research, sufficient to develop complex questionnaires.
• Experience with Stata and/or SPSS statistical packages in the conduct of multivariate data analyses
• Well-developed communication and relationship management skills
What we can offer you
This is a full-time fixed term position until 30 June 2019, providing a salary between $62,000 – $72,000 pa commensurate with experience, plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Dr Anna Nicholson
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Research and Evaluation Officer (SunSmart, Quit) (BSD.80) via Pro Bono Australia.