About the Role
- Exciting, newly created role
- Opportunity to lead a major Not For Profit housing project
- Generous salary packaging benefits & additional leave
- Full time/12 month fixed term
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference?
Launch Housing has an ambitious but clear mission: to end homelessness. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to drive our pivotal family supportive housing project and other key housing initiatives.
As Launch Housing Senior Project Manager – Housing Supply you will be responsible for:
- End to end delivery of major key projects
- High quality, professional, project management to ensure the progression of the projects
- Engage, consult and establish relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including community organisations, private companies and other government bodies
- Development and maintenance of project plans, project definition documents and other documents as required
- Ensure the delivery of major projects within required timelines
- Managing a small team
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a Senior Project Management role responsible for the planning and delivery of building and construction projects
- Tertiary qualifications in project management and/or extensive experience project management experience within building and construction or facilities management
- Ability to achieve quality outcomes coupled with a can do attitude, through collaborative client based outcome solutions.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- A sound understanding of social policy, housing, homelessness, the community/welfare sector and/or related matters
What you’ll get in return:
- An opportunity to lead a major NFP housing project
- Work in a flexible, supportive environment
- Additional leave days (5 wellbeing days a year)
- A role where you can really make a difference
About the Organisation
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. Driven by our values of Empowerment, Fresh Thinking, Agility, Leadership and Courage, we aim to get people housed, keep them housed and be an influential voice on ending homelessness.
We are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the ‘go to’ organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community. Clients are at the centre of everything we do and are actively and meaningfully involved in the design, delivery and evaluation of services as well as our policy development, public advocacy and fundraising.
Through partnerships, research and evidence-based approaches, we seek to pioneer new methods and fresh ways to develop sustainable solutions to homelessness.
Apply for this Job
We will be looking at applicants as they come in so please get your application in as soon as possible. To review the full position description please follow the How to Apply instructions (below). Your application should include a current CV and a brief covering letter. If you need further information regarding this position, please contact Young Tsao, General Manager - Housing Supply on 03 9288 9695.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children and Police check. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.
To apply for this job go to: www.launchhousing.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 4025384.
Please quote in application: Senior Project Manager – Housing via Pro Bono Australia.