About the Role
Working as part of the Education Team and reporting to the National Education Services Manager, this role provides you with the opportunity to positively impact thousands of young people and teachers as you:
• build and maintain relationships with schools
• develop and deliver training to teachers, students and parents
• develop peer led resources.
To be part of our enthusiastic team and contribute to the growth of the organisation you will have:
• demonstrated ability to work remotely and independently
• qualifications in either education, psychology or social work
• experience working with or in the education sector
• demonstrated ability developing and implementing training with excellent presentation and group facilitation skills
• well developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally in a professional manner
• high level of written and oral communication skills
• highly organised with good analytical and problem solving skills
• candidate must hold a valid Australian drivers Licence, have a Blue Card and be prepared to undergo a police check.
If you believe this role offers the career opportunity you are seeking, ple
About the Organisation
• training and professional development for teachers, students and parents across Australia
• student leadership resources
• consultancy support to schools to improve student wellbeing.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Wellbeing Education Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.