About the Role
The purpose of the position is to assist the Project Coordinator in the implementation and promotion of a phased long term project involving numerous initiatives in the NSW Police Legacy Backup for Life Program within the context of former officers and family needs and in alignment with NSW Police Legacy, purpose and values.
This is an exciting and varied role at a time of growth for NSW Police Legacy. It’s a great opportunity to join a talented and passionate team dedicated to a very special cause. If you a dynamic, efficient and highly organised administrator with a passion for assisting our wonderful community of former NSW Police officers and their families, then we encourage you to apply.
Key Selection criteria
• Experience in a supportive administrative role or Executive Assistant
• Experience in database administration, thankQ database is preferred
• Experience in not for profit organisations
• Advance level of computer literacy including word and Excel
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Current drivers licence
• Police Check and Working with Children Check
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Engagement and maintenance of stakeholders.
• High level report writing skills.
• Strong commitment to the mission, values and objectives of NSW Police Legacy
• Flexibility to be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9264 1311
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Backup for Life Project Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.