About the Role
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is to provide strategic and operational leadership and is responsible for the day-to-day management and overall performance of the organisation, delivering outcomes as prescribed in our strategic plan.
The remuneration package will be based on the Health Managers (State) Award Level 3. This position is for 4-5 days per week, subject to negotiation.
We are seeking a future CEO with
• Leadership experience in community services
• Experience in working with government funders and developing strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and partners
• Experience in leading a team of highly qualified counsellors
• A track record of achievements in meeting business improvement goals and general management KPIs
• Experience in general business and financial management
Relevant experience in the AOD sector and a passion for the harm reduction and family-oriented philosophy of SDECC are highly desirable and will be looked on favourably.
About the Organisation
Our goal is to empower young people, families and their community to minimise the harms associated with the problematic use of AOD.
We are a leader of youth AOD services in NSW, based on the Northern Beaches and operating across northern Sydney.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.