About the Role
This position would be ideal for someone who has experience in supporting the delivery of communications projects .You will take initiative for ensuring the smooth delivery of our work with the senior communications officer.
You’ll have the ability to quickly pick up new skills in this area and be happy to pitch in when there’s a lot on. Working closely with others in the Strategic and Public Communications team you will ideally have experience in supporting events, projects and one off tasks as needed across the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• a solutions focus
• good communications skills
• the ability to manage priorities flexibly
• the ability to remain calm during busy periods
• a very good eye for detail
• the ability to see tasks through to completion
• sound IT and administration skills
Experience in supporting communications work is essential for example:
• event logistics and administration
• website management
• email marketing applications
• social media
• coordinating design and printing for publications and project
Training in relevant areas will be provided for the right person.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0451148380
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.