About the Role
In this position, you will join our Business Development and Growth team and your responsibilities will require you to:
• To manage and implement the digital communication strategy for ELAA.
• To coordinate and maintain the digital communication channels.
This role is part-time and is a 0.6EFT (3 days or equivalent) position.
What we are looking for
The ideal person we are looking for will have:
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications preferably in media, communications and/or research.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of contemporary digital platforms.
• Evidence of previous effective online social media strategies and campaigns.
• Demonstrated ability in the development of online resources/content.
• Experience in managing social media including sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated customer service focus.
• Experience working in education, community, membership, not for profit or government sector.
• Ability to operate as a member of a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team.
• Ability to manage and prioritise a range of responsibilities and work to a deadline.
• High level computer skills.
• Experience in website management and administration.
If you are passionate about making a real difference by supporting early childhood service providers to deliver high quality early learning, we would like to hear from you.
At ELAA, you will be valued for your skills, knowledge and expertise. Together with a salary package based on your experience, skills and qualifications, you will also be offered ongoing professional development and support.
ELAA values diversity in its workforce. People from diverse cultural backgrounds, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those who live with disability and whose skills and interests match this role are encouraged to apply.
Our commitment to child safety
ELAA’s Statement of Commitment to Child Safety is our public vow of dedication to ensure child safety and wellbeing in all aspects of our work as a child safe organisation. https://elaa.org.au/about-us/commitment-child-safe-standards/
About the Organisation
Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA) is an independent, not-for-profit, peak body providing services to early learning services including:
• professional and specialist advice to committees of management and service providers;
• professional learning and development programs;
• resources, news and publications.
We are passionate about the importance of high-quality, affordable and accessible early childhood education and care.
Our positive relationships with stakeholders and governments give our members a voice in public debate about early learning. We play a key role in advocating for high quality early learning to State and Federal governments, the media, and throughout the community.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.