About the Role
• Leading international Aid and Development Agency.
• Full-time, permanent role, based in Sydney.
• Lead Caritas Australia’s Project Compassion campaign and grow community support.
The Diocesan Director Archdiocese of Sydney/ Community Participation Leader – NSW/Eastern Region will promote social justice action in the Archdiocese of Sydney and the wider community, through prayer, reflection, formation, Community Fundraising, education awareness, Advocacy and volunteering that promotes the work of Caritas Australia.
The role will develop and build strong relationships and partnerships with Senior Church leaders, Clergy, other Religious Agencies, parishes, schools, universities, Diocesan Agencies, Diocesan Directors and the wider community to support and lead Caritas Australia’s Mission.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
• Significant experience working within a Church, Diocesan or Not-for-Profit (NFP) environment in a community relations, outreach, Parish or Social Ministry position.
• High level ability to coordinate and support geographically dispersed teams.
• An understanding, ability to operate within established church structures.
• An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Fr George Sigamony
Phone : +61499022915
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To enquire about this role, please contact Fr George Sigamony on +61 499 022 915.
To apply for this job visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to email@example.com by COB, Tuesday 3 April 2018.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV and a Cover Letter which addresses the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: Diocesan Director Archdiocese of Sydney/ Community Participation via Pro Bono Australia.