About the Role
• Leading international Aid and Development Agency.
• Full-time, permanent role, based in Sydney.
• Lead Caritas Australia’s Project Compassion campaign and grow community support.
The Diocesan Director Archdiocese of Sydney/ Community Participation Leader – NSW/Eastern Region will promote social justice action in the Archdiocese of Sydney and the wider community, through prayer, reflection, formation, Community Fundraising, education awareness, Advocacy and volunteering that promotes the work of Caritas Australia.
The role will develop and build strong relationships and partnerships with Senior Church leaders, Clergy, other Religious Agencies, parishes, schools, universities, Diocesan Agencies, Diocesan Directors and the wider community to support and lead Caritas Australia’s Mission.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
• Significant experience working within a Church, Diocesan or Not-for-Profit (NFP) environment in a community relations, outreach, Parish or Social Ministry position.
• High level ability to coordinate and support geographically dispersed teams.
• An understanding, ability to operate within established church structures.
• An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Fr George Sigamony
Phone : +61499022915
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Diocesan Director Archdiocese of Sydney/ Community Participation via Pro Bono Australia.