About the Role
A newly created opportunity exists for an experienced, dynamic and passionate fundraising professional to join the MND community. Reporting to the CEO and Executive Director of Research your primary responsibility will be to develop a donor engagement strategy and work to ensure the successful delivery of key MND Australia events in a manner consistent with our organisations’ values through:
1. Managing, maintaining and developing the donor database
2. Managing the donor journey and stewardship of donors
3. Developing and maintaining positive and effective engagement with donors, sponsors, supporters and volunteers across multiple platforms
4. Ensuring the successful delivery of MND Australia conferences and meetings
This is a superb opportunity, for an experienced fundraising professional to join the MND Australia team to help grow funds available for research and enjoy hands-on organisation of MND Conferences to help improve the care and support of people living with MND and advance MND research.
You will have at least three years fundraising and events management experience with excellent writing, relationship and people management skills. You are committed to the ethos of promoting a better life for people living with MND and can demonstrate the following:
• Thorough understanding of fundraising principles and ethics
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Giftworks and online fundraising platforms such as Everyday Hero, Mycause etc
• Event planning and management experience
• Excellent writing skills across a range of traditional and digital media
• Stakeholder management and an ability to relate to a wide range of communities.
• Flexible approach
• Ability to work alone and as part of a small
• Minimum of an undergraduate degree in fund raising, event management or similar
• At least three years proven experience in fund raising, donor management and/or event management
About the Organisation
Motor Neurone Disease Australia is the national voice representing all Australians who share the vision of a world without motor neurone disease (MND). Drawing on 35 years of experience, MND Australia works with a national network of State MND Associations to advocate, educate and raise awareness.
Our goal is to empower Australians impacted by MND to live better for longer. Until there is a cure, MND Australia’s research arm, the MND Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA), will promote and fund the best research with the greatest chance of making MND treatable.
Benefits and Culture
MND Australia is a great values-driven place to work and offers above award salaries, flexible working arrangements, salary packaging and professional development opportunities. Every day in Australia, two people will die from MND and another two will be diagnosed. There is no effective treatment and no cure – yet. This role is an opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to join a small, passionate team and make a difference to the lives of people living with MND and their families.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0408461932
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donor and Events Manager via Pro Bono Australia.