About the Role
We are looking for a great communicator that can multitask and is flexible to co-ordinate and manage our office and events program. You should have a “can-do” attitude and a desire to support members and sponsors. Working up to 19 hours per week, this position will see you supporting the Executive Officer, managing current and new members and sponsors and co-coordinating all FBN events around the catchment. Located in Frankston, you will enjoy a positive environment, great working conditions, dynamic member/sponsor relations and competitive remuneration.
• Membership administration
• Co-ordination of all FBN Events – including monthly networking nights, social evenings,
fundraising events and other Network activities
• Maintaining the website, monthly newsletter and other member communiques
• Administrative support for Executive Officer
• General administration including incoming and outgoing communications, data storage
systems, other tasks as directed
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
* Tertiary qualifications in event management, marketing, business or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in event planning and marketing activation
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Strong stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask and work autonomously
* An adaptable, flexible, solution focused approach
* High level skills with Microsoft packages and web based event systems
* Strong customer experience focus with an appetite for innovation
* Social media, website experience
* Office management
* Accounting package experience
About the Organisation
• Networking Activities
• Lobbying government on important business issues
• Referral linkages/Networking/Relationship Building
• Being actively involved in relevant Community activities
We have a diverse membership comprising businesses from industry, commerce, service, trade, retail, community service, not-for-profit and educational institutions covering Bayside, Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0448781140
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is COB Friday 23 March 2018.
For further information, please call Mary Tresize-Brown on 0448781140 (Tues to Thursday) during business hours.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote in application: Events & Administration Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.