About the Role
The role of Fundraising Manager is to contribute to the station’s revenue by securing income from individual donors, patrons and trusts and foundations. Reporting directly to the General Manager the role will be responsible for managing existing fundraising activities, identifying new opportunities which fit the culture and strategic direction of 3MBS and to grow the company’s bequest program.
3MBS offers strong opportunities for learning and external professional development with the addition of in-house mentoring. This position may suit an arts manager with fundraising experience, or an early career professional with some experience within a larger fundraising team.
This is a 0.6 EFT position – negotiable with the preferred candidate, and working conditions are highly flexible. Interested candidates are encouraged to discuss the role with 3MBS’ General Manager, Gail Southwell.
The Fundraising Manager’s role is to:
- steward individual donors and patrons through fundraising campaigns by servicing the existing donor base and developing strategies to engage new donors.
- secure philanthropic income from trusts and foundations – by proactively researching opportunities, submitting funding applications and developing and maintaining close relationships with key staff and trustees.
- manage existing fundraising activities to maximise their financial contribution to the station’s revenue. Develop innovative and well-conceived events that deliver agreed revenue targets.
- manage and develop the 3MBS bequest program with sensitivity, discretion and diplomacy.
- represent the company to key stakeholders within the arts and philanthropic sectors and can work collaboratively with station volunteers and staff to achieve fundraising goals and objectives.
Visit www.3mbs.org.au to obtain the full position description and application requirements for this role. Applications close on Wednesday 11th April. Enquiries can be directed to General Manager, Gail Southwell on 03 9416 1035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organisation
3MBS Fine Music is Melbourne’s only fine music radio station, delivering a rich and dynamic range of programs to over 332,000 listeners per month, 24 hours a day.
Based at Abbotsford Convent 3MBS is a not-for-profit community broadcaster that does not depend on government funding for its operations. Revenue is generated through private giving, bequests, subscriptions, sponsorship, and trusts and foundations.
While the organisation has a small team of paid employees, there are over 200 enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers who work to ensure the smooth running of the station for the benefit of the community.
For more information, visit www.3mbs.org.au
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9416 1035
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager – Readvertised via Pro Bono Australia.