About the Role
Court Network is seeking expressions of interest from experienced, qualified individuals to fill the position of Learning and Development Program Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of Court Network’s integrated Learning and Development Program, which includes intake as well as ongoing training and development needs with a focus on developing a highly professional and quality workforce and increasing workforce capability.
This is a specialised position and requires an individual with highly developed skills and expertise in a number of areas of responsibility:
• Oversight and primary responsibility for effective implementation of the Learning and Development Program and all relevant systems and processes that underpin its operation
• Ability to develop and manage an annual training plan consisting of both the comprehensive Networker intake training, as well as ongoing professional development
• Coordination and management of the training team
• Coordination and oversight of the recruitment and selection of new Networkers
• Management of community and interagency relationships.
We are specifically targeting someone with the following skills:
1. Program management including the management of a small team, ability to have a system focus, ability to manage and facilitate multiple processes and actions
2. Community sector relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in working in adult education within the community services sector
3. Experience and/or ability to develop, deliver and coordinate integrated learning and development platforms for community groups and/or volunteers
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 8306 6911
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Learning and Development Manager via Pro Bono Australia.