About the Role
Working with a tight knit team, we are looking for the ultimate people person who can build rapport with our existing membership community and develop relationships with new stakeholders. The Membership Manager will use their commercial acumen to identify new opportunities, build awareness, and showcase the NSCA Foundation to Australian industry. Reporting to the General Manager, you will vary your days contacting members, attending our events, liaising with our strategic partners, and sourcing industry feedback to grow our membership benefits. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting member recruitment and member retention targets.
• Developing suitable campaigns to engage new stakeholders.
• Maintaining accurate membership records and financial reports.
• Answering member queries and directing Helpdesk enquiries.
• Sending and following up renewals.
• Representing the NSCA Foundation at events.
• Reporting key statistics and highlighting trends.
• Assisting the team in providing marketing content.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Experience of working in a membership, not-for-profit or sales environment.
• Demonstrated Business Development skills, including the ability to seek opportunities and engage with new stakeholders.
• Sublime communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present to senior representatives at a range of organisations.
• High level organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, work to targets and multi-task.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team based working environment.
• Act with personal and professional integrity.
• Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Marketing and/or CRM experience will be advantageous.
Company phone and work laptop included. Please note that only applicants with Australian citizenship/permanent residency will be considered.
About the Organisation
The NSCA Foundation is a national member based charity that provides information and education for organisations and individuals relating to workplace health and safety. For over 90 years, the NSCA Foundation has been working with Australian businesses across all industries, providing sustainable solutions and protecting business’ most important asset – people. Today we continue to provide key information to assist its vision that Australian workplaces are the safest in the world.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Membership Manager via Pro Bono Australia.