About the Role
This is an exciting and varied role at a time of growth for NSW Police Legacy. It’s a great opportunity to join a talented and passionate team dedicated to a very special cause. If you a dynamic, efficient and highly organised office manager and database administrator with a passion for assisting our wonderful community then we encourage you to apply.
The successful applicant will report to the Executive Manager and works closely with the entire team. Specifically the role is responsible for:
• Efficient processing of transactions for sponsors/donor/ beneficiaries/ and others
• Generating mail outs, reports and labels from the database
• Resolving issues with the database provider customer support team
• Performing database and excel related tasks for events and benefits and services.
• Ensuring the accurate maintenance of data within the database.
As important, is the office management role to support the Board and team as receptionist and administratively.
Key Selection criteria
• Experience in database administration, thankQ database is preferred
• Experience in not for profit organisations
• Experience in testing applications and managing resolution of issues with the database provider
• Advance level of computer literacy including word and Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a very diverse group of beneficiaries and stakeholder.
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
• Attention to detail
• Desirable but not essential basic knowledge of MYOB accounting software.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Current drivers licence
• Police Check and Working with Children Check
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Engagement and maintenance of stakeholders.
• High level report writing skills.
• Strong commitment to the mission, values and objectives of NSW Police Legacy
• Flexibility to be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9264 1311
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Manager and Database Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.