About the Role
- Not-for-Profit National Peak Body
- Senior level position, Governance support
- Small cohesive team, CBD based
This Executive Assistant role is a real opportunity to provide valuable support to a dynamic CEO, high level Board and small team. As a seasoned Executive Assistant with advanced administration, organisation and communication skills, along with proven governance experience, you will understand the importance of a role of this nature and the contribution you can make to this organisation.
This hands on role will be interesting, demanding and rewarding. Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of solid executive support and the ability to be responsive to CEO and Board needs regarding diary management, meeting organising, scheduling, agendas, minutes, travel arrangements
- Critical governance support including liaising with Board Directors, preparation of Board agendas, relevant papers, collating reports, minutes and associated logistics
- Management of internal office operations ensuring business systems and processes operate efficiently.
- Project administrative assistance and event management administration
As a proactive, ‘can do’ person, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate skills gained from your 10+ years experience particularly your prioritising skills, ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and keen attention to detail. The role will provide variety to a person that is eager to pitch in and assist as an integral team member. This organisation is passionate about their work and actively seek to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people.
If you have the right to work in Australia and are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately as we will review applications as soon as they are received. People with a disability, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For further enquires in strict confidence, please contact Sallie Hill on 0419 581 577. Applications close 29 March 2018.
About the Organisation
Not-for-Profit, National Peak Body
Apply for this Job
Apply through Pro Bono attaching your CV and Cover Letter.
Please quote in application: SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO via Pro Bono Australia.