About the Role
- High Profile, National Peak Body
- Senior level position, right hand role
- Small cohesive team, CBD based
As a proactive, forward thinker with a ‘can do’ approach, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of solid executive and administrative support and the ability to be responsive to CEO and Board needs
- Critical governance support including preparation of Board agendas, relevant papers and reports, minutes, action plans, travel and logistic requirements
- Management of internal office operations ensuring business systems and processes operate efficiently
- Project administrative assistance and event management administration
The environment is fast paced and exciting, demanding and rewarding. Drawing on your 10+ years experience, your high level organisation and time management skills along with exceptional written and verbal communication ability will be well utilised as a vital team member.
This organisation is passionate about their work and actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people.
If you have the right to work in Australia, please apply immediately as we will review applications as soon as they are received. People with a disability, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For further enquires in strict confidence, please contact Sallie Hill on 0419 581 577. Applications close 29 March 2018.
About the Organisation
Not-for-Profit, National Peak Body
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: GOVERNANCE OFFICER / EA TO CEO via Pro Bono Australia.