About the Role
The Senior Philanthropy Manager will provide strategic direction and support to Eastern Health Foundation to manage and grow income from bequestors and philanthropic trusts and foundations.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven track record in building high performing bequest and trust programs from the ground up
- Extensive experience in proposal writing, with demonstrated ability to translate scientific and technical information into lay terms
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, including effective listening, empathy, discretion, diplomacy and the ability to build and sustain relationships
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, and high level presentation skills, with the maturity and capacity to communicate with a diversity of audiences including senior staff, trustees, bequestors and their legal representatives
- Experience in developing and implementing an integrated bequest strategy including direct marketing, internal and external stakeholder communications, media promotion, donor engagement events, website and social media
- Experience working with Wills and estate planning professionals such as solicitors, financial planners and trust companies in the preparation of Wills, and the realisation of planned gifts
- Sound knowledge in the use of a donor relationship management database, including administration, segmentation and analysis
- Sound knowledge in the use of standard office software packages
- Capacity to work independently or in teams to meet demanding time lines and expectations
- A current driver’s license
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence
About the Organisation
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9895 4868
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.