About the Role
The Social Impact Manager will drive the mission of Rapido Social through active and effective engagement with external social partners and university stakeholders with the aim to inspire and influence. A focus will also be to secure funding such as philanthropic gifts and industry sponsorship to deliver long-term change and shape the future of UTS Rapido.
Additional responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Drive social impact engagement activities for Rapido Social through identifying new opportunities for engaging with social enterprises and proactively partnering with existing social enterprises
• Develop and implement a strategy for establishing external financial support through philanthropic gifts and industry partnerships
• Promote opportunities for engagement within the UTS community through partnering the UTS wide social justice projects and engage with students and academics
• Provide project management capabilities for projects conducted by Rapido Social including developing schedules, tracking progress, managing risks
• Provide reports on Rapido projects to stakeholders and external partners
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Demonstrated passion for social justice and proven ability to create and implement social impact programs
• Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders at various levels
• Experience in development, stewardship, advancement services or other fundraising related field.
• Experience working as part of an engineering team would be highly regarded.
• Experience in project management, preferably within a technology development context.
Remuneration & Benefits
Salary: $86,548 – $95,743 pa (HEW level 7)
This role attracts 9.5% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This position is full-time and appointment will be made on a 12-month fixed term basis.
About the Organisation
UTS Rapido is an advanced technology development unit focused on driving performance by unlocking access to world-leading technology and research. UTS Rapido researches, develops and delivers hardware and software prototypes and solutions.
UTS Rapido has a socially conscious mission to actively engage with Australian social enterprises, on a pro-bono basis, and provide end-to-end technology development services. Rapido Social will promote access to technology development and academic research for social enterprises and seek support through sponsorship and philanthropic gifts.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9514 1080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Social Impact Manager via Pro Bono Australia.