About the Role
- Do you love inspiring teams and leading the growth of fundraising initiatives?
- Use your strong fundraising and relationship building skills to make a difference
- Join a dedicated team in a great North Sydney location
- Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a passionate organisation that truly enhances the lives of people through education. As the Supporter Relations Group Leader, you will lead the growth of fundraising initiatives across a diversified range of income streams to achieve long term, sustainable income growth to support Mary MacKillop International’s objectives. In this role, you will create and manage the fundraising streams of the organisation and building the branding of the organisation to create engagement and partnership with external stakeholders.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Team Management
- Strategic guidance
- Budget and Reporting
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of Mary MacKillop International
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience developing and implementing effective fundraising programs, products and initiatives
- Demonstrated success in securing major donations from philanthropic bodies, foundations, major investors and the corporate sector
- Proven experience in managing budgets and revenue reporting
- Ability and enthusiasm for networking with highly developed relationship management skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills for a range of audiences
- Proven management experience and the ability to motivate, enthuse and build trustful relationships with direct reports, colleagues and volunteers
- Proven ability to make decisions, solve problems, prioritise tasks, forward plan, meet deadlines and deliver results effectively and creatively
This position is a permanent, full-time role based in North Sydney, and reports to the CEO of Mary MacKillop International and has 6 direct reports. The working environment is informal but professional, with very high standards of output and delivery. We are a happy, enthusiastic and energy filled group, with a positive values- driven culture.
A full position description is attached below.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8912 2777
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Group Leader via Pro Bono Australia.