About the Role
About the Organisation
Community Relations has the primary responsibility for engaging and developing the Brotherhood’s community supporter base. Community Relations is a central function that provides support across the organisation with a focus on developing the numbers, breadth and depth of the Brotherhood’s supporters. This division is made up for four key areas:
• Marketing and Engagement
• Volunteer Services
Main responsibilities of the role:
The Trusts and Foundations Manager is a key contributor to the Brotherhood’s fundraising strategy, raising funding for strategic and innovative projects which would otherwise be unfunded. This will be done by growing the network of active support from trusts and foundations already in place. This position will engage new and existing supporters in the Brotherhood’s strategy, develop sophisticated funding applications and facilitate relationships with trustees and boards.
To meet the selection criteria, candidates will require:
• relevant qualifications or experience in business, fundraising, marketing, communications or similar field with proven understanding of best practice major gift or business development strategies
• proven track record of securing funds from charitable trusts/foundations with the ability to write successful proposals for high value sums
• proven success in trusts and foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape with an excellent understanding of the key success factors in trusts and foundation applications
• demonstrated donor focused approach with a passion for social justice and developing social policy
• well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds
• demonstrated capability to distil complex ideas to a wide range of audiences
• ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
• understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
This is a part time position working three days per week (22.8 hours per week).
Salary will be in the range of $100,000 to $120,000 per annum (pro rata per annum), based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging provisions are available to increase take home pay.
A copy of the position description can be downloaded at https://www.bsl.org.au/about/careers/jobs/ .
For further information about the role phone Jenny Grayling on 03 9483 1389.
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Trusts and Foundations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.