About the Role
You will be responsible for providing quality administrative support to the Training and Central Administration teams which includes database and spreadsheet management and tracking, editing, preparation, packing and tracking of training materials and other resources, identifying marketing/advertising avenues and assistance with mailouts, sending quotes, invoices and follow up on payment, updating and maintaining calendars, updating powerpoint presentations, minute taking, travel bookings, reception and secretarial duties, maintenance, and resource management.
Salary and Benefits
R&DVSA believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- Base hourly rate $32.95 plus superannuation and access to generous NFP tax concessions (specifically, a salary packaging scheme offering up to $15,899.94 of your salary tax free)
- $71,294.57 p.a. including super, plus annual leave loading and tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899 and time in lieu for additional hours worked
- Generous training and professional development opportunities
- An innovative award vicarious trauma management plan
- Opportunities for career progression
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- Supportive of the feminist context and principles of Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia
- Experience working in an office environment
- Significant experience taking meeting minutes
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude towards all aspects of the role
- Well developed organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate situations to a successful outcome
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills including data collation and entry, database and spreadsheet management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the causes and consequences of sexual assault, family and domestic violence
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Current NSW driver’s licence and a vehicle with comprehensive insurance listing you as a covered driver
Currently located in Sydney’s inner west.
About the Organisation
Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia (R&DVSA) is committed to upholding the rights of all to live in a socially just and equitable society and the right of all people to live free of violence. The organisation provides services nationally in the area of sexual assault, domestic and family violence.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 03 8585 0333
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Assistant – Training and Central Admin via Pro Bono Australia.