About the Role
Part time 0.5EFT, ongoing
Located in Collingwood
What We Offer
We are one of Australia’s largest and most recognised Community Health Organisations, committed to high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people.
- Generous salary packaging options, which will significantly increase your take-home pay;
- Professional development opportunity to support growth and development;
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility;
- A progressive and supportive working environment.
This newly created role is a rare entry-level opportunity to join cohealth’s Marketing and Communications Team.
Reporting to the Community & Engagement Manager, you’ll assist with the production, distribution and management of a wide variety of written and other content, and will play a critical support role to all members of the team. This will provide you with opportunity to work with and learn from a variety of people, and to contribute to a variety of communications, marketing, media and advocacy projects.
If you’re keen for opportunities to learn and grow, are adaptable and organised, and enjoy working as part of a team to deliver great outcomes, then this could be the ideal job for you.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent written communication skills
- Design skills and experience with relevant design software
- Be a great juggler (of multiple and varied tasks that is, but if you can juggle other things, we like that too)
About the Organisation
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.