About the Role
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Exceptional location in our Melbourne CBD office
- Permanent full time position
Bush Heritage Australia, a national leader in landscape-scale conservation, is seeking a Direct & Digital Marketing Manager.
This dynamic role is part of a highly professional and progressive fundraising team, with multiple Awards for Excellence in Fundraising. Be responsible for increasing Bush Heritage’s supporter base and financial resources. In conjunction with the Executive Manager Marketing and Fundraising, you will develop budgets and annual plans for cash and regular giving programs. You will focus to develop and implement direct and digital marketing programs to recruit new donors and maximise the support of our existing donors. You will build strong working relationships with a range of Bush Heritage staff and external suppliers and manage a team of three engaged in the implementation of the Direct and Digital Marketing program.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Senior-level experience in direct marketing in one or more of the following: direct mail, telemarketing, face-to-face, email and/or other digital channels.
- Ability to manage projects and budgets, and ability to monitor and analyse programs to improve performance.
- Experience in managing outsourced suppliers for optimum results.
- Ability to lead complex contract and supplier negotiations.
- Ability to deliver key customer or donor relationship building strategies.
- Ability to create a successful proposition and manage the implementation of this through direct and digital marketing channels.
- Emotional competence with good interpersonal and influencing skills, and success in working effectively with a diverse range of people, managing a team and bringing the best out in them.
About the Organisation
Bush Heritage Australia, a national leader in landscape-scale conservation.
Our vision of Healthy Country, protected forever sees us where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. With the help of our donors, we protect and help manage 6.2 million hectares of land across the country. In our mission to return the bush to good health, we provide habitat for more than 5,800 native species, including at least 235 threatened species. Two proven approaches underline what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with others, including Traditional Owners, to achieve key conservation outcomes.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: DIRECT & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER via Pro Bono Australia.