About the Role
About the opportunity
Major responsibilities of the role include:
• Delivering excellent customer service and donor care through all contacts points across donor database; ensuring complaints, queries, receipting and deductions, as well as production of additional donor requests, are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintaining an accurate donor database to support the direct mail, regular giving, major gifts and Gift in Will programs by daily processing of all donations received.
• Opening, sorting and counting of mail, data entry of donations and receipting.
• Processing, data entry, banking and receipting of donations on a daily basis
• Answering donor enquiries that come through the donations hotline and taking phone donations.
• Assisting with donor recognition programs by identifying those donors who require special acknowledgment.
You have considerable experience in customer service in a fundraising and/or membership field. You enjoy delivering quality customer service and interacting effectively with public. You have experience working with relationship management systems/databases (DonMan an advantage) and a high competency in data entry including both accuracy and speed. You are a problem solver with a proven ability to set priorities and meet deadlines you are comfortable to work with minimal supervision and under pressure. Your strong verbal and written communication skills enable you to swiftly manage donor expectations leaving them with a positive donor experience.
About the Organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We're there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
As an organisation, we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity or sexual orientation. We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which we work. We welcome lesbian, gay, trans, gender diverse and intersex (LGBTIQ) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
People & Culture
Email : Uniting.email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donor Services Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.