About the Role
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary package
Our Client is a multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area. The role reports to the Senior Fundraising Officer and is part of a dynamic team.
You will be responsible for increasing the number of regular donors and growing their level of financial support.
You will take ownership for analysis, recommendations, mapping and implementing of retention strategies. This will include maximising existing campaigns and initiatives, as well as creating new initiatives that will increase donor retention, regular giving supporters and donation amounts.
- provide leadership in the mapping, improvement and implementation of the donor journey in relation to retention
- identify and analyse key sources of attrition, creating donor retention and donor reactivation strategies to address these issues
- create campaign briefs & coordinate campaigns for donor retention, upgrades, conversion etc.
- conduct reactivation through downgrades and upgrades
- provide ongoing feedback and recommendations from analysis and potential new ideas
- demonstrated experience analysing, creating and implementing retention strategies, campaigns and initiatives
- demonstrated experience creating a track record of successful retention performance that link regular donors to all other aspects of fundraising activities
- experience in campaign analysis, including identifying and analysing potential new sources of regular donors and campaign performance
- demonstrated experience analysing and mapping out donor journeys and implementing strategies resulting in increased retention rates and upgrades
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and ability to relate well to all levels of society
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Use of ThankQ fundraising software or any not-for-profit CRM solutions
About the Organisation
Our Client is a multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : email@example.com
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 for a confidential discussion
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer Retention via Pro Bono Australia.