About the Role
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement the financial strategy
• Manage administrative, finance and accounting operations of AHLA
• Proactively manage risk and compliance within regulatory requirements across AHLA
• Identify opportunities to support future company-wide revenue generation and investment strategies
• Guide, support and mentor a small team to continuously improve the service offering and client experience
• Build strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders
Your success profile will include:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. Degree in Accounting and or relevant equivalent work experience
• Eligible for membership with CP Australia, CA Australia & New Zealand or IPA Australia
• Previous demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role
• Proven experience in developing and implementing financial strategy
• Demonstrated capability in financial management, reporting and control
• Superior interpersonal, coaching and communication skills
• Experience in driving a culture of continuous quality improvement and service excellence
• Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the Not-for-Profit sector (ideally Community, Aged, NDIS or Health Care)
• Eligibility to work in Australia
• Current NSW Drivers licence
• Post graduate qualifications such as a masters in accounting or MBA (desirable)
If you are a leader who wants to make a difference, you will have the benefit of working with an organisation positioned for continued growth and success.
About the Organisation
Our client, Adssi HomeLiving Australia (AHLA) is a growing and progressive community aged and disability care organisation on the Central Coast offering flexible working conditions. Due to extensive growth, this newly created leadership role has been developed.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0243125120
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Finance – 2 Year Fixed Term Contract via Pro Bono Australia.