About the Role
• Drive strategic direction of Iconic Australian fundraising campaigns
• Lead a highly-engaged team to grow net revenue for a leading non-profit
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic and results-focused Unit Head to drive strategic direction of Cancer Council Victoria’s Events and Community Fundraising portfolio. Reporting directly to the Division Head, your role is to:
• Manage strategic direction of a substantial events and community fundraising portfolio, driving significant net revenue and net market share growth over the next three years and beyond
• Lead a medium sized high performing team to deliver unmatched supporter experiences, enhancing brand awareness and increasing public engagement with Cancer Council Victoria mission and values
• Champion a collaborative, supporter-led culture, developing strong internal and external partnerships to ensure delivery of meaningful fundraising experiences
• Oversee unit operations including business planning, budgets, reporting, policy development and continual process improvements
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A real passion for working with people, supporters, staff and volunteers
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in senior fundraising management, including demonstrated skill leading large and complex campaigns or projects
• Outstanding ability to manage, inspire and motivate individuals and large teams to achieve targets and deliver on strategic goals
• A strong record of innovation and achievement, with the ability to lead significant change
• A results-focused approach with strong commercial acumen, including the ability to strengthen business operations through robust governance and financial management
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $102,776 – $121,455 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Events and Community Fundraising (FCD.03) via Pro Bono Australia.