About the Role
• Drive strategic direction of Iconic Australian fundraising campaigns
• Lead a highly-engaged team to grow net revenue for a leading non-profit
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic and results-focused Unit Head to drive strategic direction of Cancer Council Victoria’s Events and Community Fundraising portfolio. Reporting directly to the Division Head, your role is to:
• Manage strategic direction of a substantial events and community fundraising portfolio, driving significant net revenue and net market share growth over the next three years and beyond
• Lead a medium sized high performing team to deliver unmatched supporter experiences, enhancing brand awareness and increasing public engagement with Cancer Council Victoria mission and values
• Champion a collaborative, supporter-led culture, developing strong internal and external partnerships to ensure delivery of meaningful fundraising experiences
• Oversee unit operations including business planning, budgets, reporting, policy development and continual process improvements
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• A real passion for working with people, supporters, staff and volunteers
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in senior fundraising management, including demonstrated skill leading large and complex campaigns or projects
• Outstanding ability to manage, inspire and motivate individuals and large teams to achieve targets and deliver on strategic goals
• A strong record of innovation and achievement, with the ability to lead significant change
• A results-focused approach with strong commercial acumen, including the ability to strengthen business operations through robust governance and financial management
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $102,776 – $121,455 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and forward your full application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Andrew Buchanan on (03) 9514 6590.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Sunday 29 April 2018
Please quote in application: Head of Events and Community Fundraising (FCD.03) via Pro Bono Australia.