About the Role
- Lead global fundraising initiatives in Australia, Canada and the USA
- International NGO focused on eye health and vision care
- Would suit candidates from not-for-profit or commercial industries
In this role you will lead the global Optometry Giving Sight campaign management team developing the short and long term fundraising initiatives of all global marketing and communications, directed to the optometric/optical profession, their patients and industry.
You will ensure alignment with campaigns, leveraging the programs delivered by the Foundation to create awareness about preventable blindness and to inspire donors.
You will work closely with the Sydney based COO, the global team and the in-country fundraising managers in Australia, the USA and Canada.
Specifically you will;
- Lead the global development and implementation of fundraising campaigns, marketing plans and materials and communications
- Monitor the execution of fundraising activities and undertakes analysis of campaigns
- Maintain key market place information including donor needs, business practices, competition and marketing methodologies.
- Lead and work with the team in the development of market research
You are currently a senior account director with strong team management and business development skills derived from a range of industries, including but not limited to optometry, pharmaceutical, retail, advertising or fundraising.
Your successful career to date ensures you are;
- confident with your sophisticated approach in developing multi-channelled programs and client relationships which lead to lasting profitable partnerships.
- used to managing diverse teams in varying time zones.
- looking for a role that requires considerable team leadership and international program development.
About the Organisation
The global need for vision correction has created disability and a poverty inducing health care crisis worldwide. For 20 years the Brien Holden Vision Institute Foundation, an Australian international NGO, has worked to eliminate vision impairment and avoidable blindness improving the quality of life for everyone, everywhere.
The Foundation is inspired by the difference its partnerships make not only in the health outcomes but in the lives, changed and improved. It has recently joined forces with the optometry sector’s charity of choice – Optometry Giving Sight.
Apply for this Job
Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #34256. For more information or to discuss your interest, please call Ruth Connelly or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
Please quote in application: International Corporate Account Director via Pro Bono Australia.