About the Role
ACF is in an exciting phase of growth and is seeking an experienced and committed individual to join the team of this unique and innovative foundation. The successful incumbent will have a strong track record of leadership in marketing and communication plus the not for profit sector. We are looking for a thoughtful manager with strong relationship and people management skills, combined with experience in community engagement. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the organisational vision/mission and is committed to working in a value driven organisation. ACF is a family friendly organisation and offers flexible working options for staff.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Donor Services, the Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the implementation of the communications and marketing strategies as well as timely delivery of campaigns, marketing collateral and projects through various electronic and traditional channels. This role is also responsible for the development and coordination of all internal and external communications to ensure consistent messaging that is aligned to ACF brand and organisational values. The objective of the role is to support ACF to continue to build a strong and vibrant donor community and engage donors and partners in helping to create a fairer and more inclusive Australia through giving.
Other responsibilities include:
• Identifying and creating opportunities to develop the brand and profile of ACF in order to develop and extend the donor base, and ensuring all channel communications are presented to a high standard, are delivered on time and are ‘on message’ and in line with ACF brand and image
• Support donor relationships through events, collateral and online communications including developing key messages, invitations, speaking notes, agendas / running sheets and follow up communication material
• Lead the development and implementation of communications strategies in order to create and maintain a visible profile for ACF with stakeholders and provide communication advice and support to staff, donors, partners and stakeholders.
• Oversee the design and production of external correspondence and work closely with staff to ensure the promotion of products.
• Prepare written communication materials, including writing copy, editing, proofing and managing the production process. This includes grant stories, learning case studies, donor profiles and press releases, which may require small amounts of research and interviewing.
The successful candidate will come with a relevant qualification in marketing, communications or related discipline in addition to at least 3 years experience working in a similar role.
Please note that whilst this is a full time role, there may be an opportunity to discuss a part-time arrangement at 0.8FTE with the right candidate.
Andrew Schuette on 0418 576 088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organisation
ACF coordinates 500-600 grants to the community each year (approx. $7 million) through donor advised and ACF advised grantmaking programs. ACF recently launched the Impact Fund, with the objective of addressing pressing social issues facing the Australian communities in partnership with donors and other stakeholders.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communciations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.