About the Role
Footscray Community Arts Centre (FCAC) is seeking a Partnerships Manager to join our team.
The Partnerships Manager will sustain and grow FCAC’s revenue by building relationships and partnerships which support the delivery of its program and maximise its impact as Australia’s leading community engaged contemporary arts centre.
The Partnerships Manager will:
- Develop and implement FCAC’s Partnerships Plan in collaboration with Director/CEO and General Manager
- Scope partnership opportunities to support FCAC’s programs and operations
- Directly approach, solicit and secure partnerships with government, private and philanthropic organisations and individual donors – existing and new relationships budgeted in the range of $700K annually (not including core operational government funding)
- Collaborate with the FCAC team to coordinate engagement activities for partners and supporters
- Administer and acquit relationships with partners
- Collaborate with the FCAC team to evaluate and communicate the impact of FCAC’s programs to partners
- Develop and maintain a register of all partnerships and partner benefits
This role is a significant and key leadership position at FCAC and you must be comfortable working with a high degree of responsibility in a dynamic, fast-paced, generative and exciting environment.
This position is 0.8 EFT(4 days).
To view the application package for this exciting role, please visit www.footscrayarts.com/work-with-us
Or contact Cat Graveson, Executive Assistant via email@example.com
About the Organisation
Footscray Community Arts Centre (FCAC) is a community-engaged, contemporary arts centre working with local, regional and international communities.
We collaborate with artists, communities and organisations to build capacity, create opportunities and drive social change. We are the place where important conversations happen: we then action; we cultivate; we deepen.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9362 8806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.