About the Role
- Full Time
- Reference: 14396
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation is seeking an experienced Regular Giving Fundraising Coordinator to continue to support the Foundation’s donor and income growth.
This role will be responsible for achieving regular monthly giving donor acquisition targets, primarily through F2F, but also through telemarketing, direct mail and digital channels.
A core component of the role involves the co-ordination and administration of the F2F acquisition program, which includes monitoring supplier donor acquisition targets, sales, batch and invoice reconciliation, complaint handling, contract compliance, recruiter quality control and day-to-day communications.
The role will also be responsible for coordination and development of regular giving collateral, accurate and timely analysis of the regular giving program to aid acquisition, retention and delinquency decisions. You will also be responsible for maximizing ROI through the integration of regular direct mail and telemarketing communications to our monthly donors.
This role will liaise directly with the Foundation’s Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Face-to-Face and
Regular Giving service providers and work closely with the Foundation’s Supporter Engagement
Team to implement regular monthly giving service level standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstration of fundraising experience, with experience and proven success in Direct Marketing or Regular Giving fundraising
- Sound knowledge of databases, preferably fundraising databases and Raisers Edge 7
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent program reporting and analytical abilities, especially in the area of Regular
- Sound knowledge of fundraising legislation, practices and philosophy of charitable giving
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging/ADOs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
About the Organisation
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to
cancer and one of an elite group of hospitals worldwide to have its own integrated cancer
research program and laboratories.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.