About the Role
- Counselling and Education service promoting healthy relationships in Victoria
- As part of the leadership team provide vision that progresses the quality of clinical services
- Provide high level support and guidance to an experienced team of clinical practitioners
Reporting to the CEO and as part of the leadership team you will provide clinical expertise that shapes and progresses counselling and clinical services. You will develop new program areas and conduct evidence based research that will further develop existing ones.
You will lead a team of experienced managers, providing high level support and guidance that will further develop their own management skills and practice. You will empower your staff to lead the delivery of high quality services.
It will be key in this role to strengthen external relationships with funding agencies to ensure the funding of current and new programs. You will be required to prepare government reports, service plans and tender documents.
This role would be suited to a psychologist, preferably a clinical psychologist who has extensive experience leading teams of counselling staff in the community sector and who is motivated by being part of a leadership team shaping the services of an organisation.
You will have;
- APHRA registration at a supervisor level and be a tertiary qualified Psychologist
- Demonstrated experience leading large teams of direct service staff
- Experience reporting to or working with a CEO and/or leadership team
- Proven experience designing and developing therapeutic program areas with good results
- Superior knowledge of complex client cases and contemporary methods of practice
- A working knowledge of the Family Law Act (1975) and current legislative reform
About the Organisation
LifeWorks are a relationship counselling and education service provider who believe that every relationship is a thread, threads which are woven together to form the tapestry of our lives and are committed to supporting the most crucial threads through life’s challenges and transitions.
By offering a wide range of services to individuals, couples and families regardless of, gender, religious affiliation, race, cultural heritage, sexual orientation or economic circumstance, they are promoting healthy, respectful and fulfilling relationships within the Victorian community.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Clinical Practice and Outcomes via Pro Bono Australia.