About the role
Senior Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist
Total Remuneration Package $115,500 to $126,000 depending on skills and experience
(Inclusive of base salary of $100,000 to $110,000 including leave loading plus superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
As the Senior Psychologist in KARI you will lead a team of psychologists, shape service delivery and work with children from vulnerable backgrounds who have experienced a complex history of trauma due to the impact of abuse, exposure to domestic violence, mental illness and substance misuse.
The Senior/Clinical Psychologist will form part of the multidisciplinary clinical service supporting children in OOHC and will provide supervision to the psychologists working across all KARI offices. Additionally they will provide trauma informed assessment and therapeutic support and related counselling and case management services to clients of the program.
We are looking for someone dedicated and qualified to work within a multidisciplinary Allied Health team that can work collaboratively with caseworkers and external stakeholders.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Approved primary supervisor with the Psychology Board of Australia and experience in supervising psychologists.
• For a Senior Psychologist:
o A minimum of six years full time equivalent work experience as a General Psychologist.
• For a Clinical Psychologist:
o Post graduate masters or higher in Clinical Psychology
o A minimum of two years full time equivalent work experience as an endorsed Clinical Psychologist.
• A minimum three years of experience working with children in OOHC using trauma informed frameworks.
• Skills in clinical service development and evaluation.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Psychologist via Pro Bono Australia.