About the Role
- A role where you can really make a difference
- Vibrant South Yarra location
- Full time role/11 month contract
- $62900 – $65,400 +super (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging benefits & additional leave
We are looking for someone to join our small South Yarra team supporting young people out of homelessness. We are looking for someone who understands homelessness and wants to work with people in the community to address the barriers to long term, sustainable housing. If you are empathetic, organised, enjoy collaboration and working with people in their space, this is the job for you.
Successful Applicants will have:
- A demonstrated ability to achieve quality client outcomes
- Expert knowledge of housing and support services
- Understanding the role of education and employment in overcoming youth homelessness
- Proven skills in effective case management
- Ability to engage and communicate
- A positive approach to team work
About the Organisation
Two leading and very successful organisations in the homelessness and related sectors, HomeGround and Hanover, have merged to form a new agency, Launch Housing, with an ambitious agenda to achieve our vision of ending homelessness. Launch Housing is a strong, single, focused voice on homelessness driven by the values of Empowerment, Fresh Thinking, Agility, Leadership and Courage.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Worker – Young Adults Program via Pro Bono Australia.